Mailu server 1.7
You can support us by donate in the link: https://qntdata.com/qt-donation
- Github: https://github.com/qtdatainc/mailu-docker
- Website: https://mailu.io/1.7/
- Configuration: https://setup.mailu.io/1.7/
- Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScarlmgD0dU
**Note: Domain is here: example.com and Hostname is mail.example.com
1. Setup according to the instructions in the video
- Open the ports.
- Create 2 file file docker-compose.yml and mailu.env.
- Setup by docker-compose.
- Create admin account.
- Generate DNSs.
2. Configuring DNS on domain registrar website
- Here we use domain from Godaddy
- Need a static IP.
- Contact your Internet service provider directly (in our case, we call to FPT Corporation to require a reversed DNS, not Godaddy). Ref: https://wiki.matbao.net/kb/nhu-the-nao-la-reverse-dns/
3. Testing tools
- https://postmaster.google.com/: add domain, add DNS to website domain when have to verify.
- https://mxtoolbox.com/: run the MX Lookup tool, Blacklists Check, SMTP Test
- https://www.mail-tester.com/: If score is 10/10, It’s ok.
- Delist IP from the blacklists.
- Testing incoming, outgoing mail.
- Received mail then not sent. Check: reversed DNS or blacklists.
Thank You for your support as we work to give you the best of guides and articles.